A project co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund as part of the Emilia Romagna Region POR FESR 2014-2020 “call for companies for collaborative research and development projects” - DGR 773/2015 and subs. amend.
THE AMOUNT OF AID GRANTED: €872,695.00
PERIOD: May 2016 – April 2018
The project involves the study, design, realization and testing of the multi-station machine tool called "Transfer," which is equipped with the newest and most advanced technological features the industry has to offer today.
The R&D project will be accompanied by an industrial project, with considerable investments in terms of increased workforce and the establishment of dedicated productive areas.
The aims of this project are as follows:
- increasingmachine performance by reducing energy consumption;
- removing pollutants from the productive process;
- developing an “Industry 4.0” innovative supervision platform;
- pursuing greater market competitiveness by reducing investment and management costs and boosting productivity.
The project involves the construction of an innovative multi-station transfer prototype which is able to:
- reduce lubricant consumption
- reduce energy consumption
- obtain "warm-up zero"
- increase machining speed
- enable machine monitoring according to "Industry 4.0" precepts