Project co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund under the tender Regione Emilia Romagna POR FESR 2014-2020 “call for projects of collaborative research and business development” - DGR 773/2015 and subs. amend.
THE AMOUNT OF ASSISTANCE GRANTED: Euro 872,695.00
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: May 2016 – April 2018
The project consists in the study, design, implementation and testing of an advanced multi-station machine tool, called "transfer". The machine will be fitted with technological features that are completely new compared to the state of the art in the field.
The R&D project will be supported by a related industrial project, with considerable investments in terms of workforce growth and establishment of dedicated productive areas.
The objectives of the project are as follows:
- increase machine performance in the context of a significant reduction in energy consumption.
- eliminate pollutants from the productive process.
- develop an innovative “Industry 4.0” supervision platform.
- pursue high market competitiveness by reducing investment and operatingt costs and increasing productivity.
The project will involve the construction of a multi-station transfer prototype equipped with technological solutions such as:
- reduce lubricant consumption
- reduce energy consumption
- obtain "warm-up zero"
- increase machining speed
- allow machine monitoring according to "Industry 4.0" standards