IEMCA filed in history as many as 71 new inventions and over 200 patents:
- October 15th, 1969 was filed in Italy the first patent no. 851107 for a "bar feeder for automatic machine tools"
- January 25th, 1973 was filed the first international patent no. 938 542 for a "Bar feeder for automatic machine tools"
- To date, over 12 inventions are still IEMCA’s exclusive, being valid patents
Here are the most significant IEMCA’s patents that have brought real technological breakthroughs in the field of bar feeders world:
- The bundle and rack magazine in 1973
- The elastic guides in 1975
- Synchronization for sliding head in 1991
- Guide variable diameter (bobbins) in 1996
- The guide channel in polyurethane, totally closed in 2005
More than 30 inventions still find applications on our bar feeders.